Saturday, October 07, 2006

Birthdays and Beauty





Dear Faithful Fans,
Pictured above are only two of the numerous shots in my portfolio. Tomorrow I travel to Philadelphia to try out my modeling skills. Assuming all goes as expected, I'll move on to shows & shoots in NYC, London, Paris & Milan.
My hotel is amongst the most posh Philadelphia has to offer. [no jokes please] Catering specifically to highly prized canines, it creates a wide-open country ambiance right in the heart of the city. Impeccable service, fine cuisine, fashion-forward decor, and an exclusive guest list combine to satisfy the most discriminating visitor.
This first foray into the whirl of modelling lasts only for a long weekend. However, during that time, the rush of events & plethora of parties preclude additional blog entries [plus: Mama won't let me take the laptop]. Check back mid-week, say October 19th.
The roses were presented by me to Papa. He celebrated his birthday two weeks ago, his 38th apparently.
Ciao & au revoir.

No comments: