Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hope

Dear Friends & Fans,

This is a meditation on Hope. I celebrate the quality of Hope which passes by all depression, sadness, dire circumstances and bad behavior.

Hope leads me to expect many meals and more desserts each day. Perhaps I'm not altogether worthy; I certainly get more than my share. But, beautifully prepared and served is the food that I enjoy each day.

Hope springs eternal (or very close to it) that Maman will not force or even encourage me to wear doggie clothes. Doggie clothes are not really for doggies nor are they really clothing -- they gape in embarrassing places.

Each month I hope that I won't have to go to Doggie Shapes. For as much as I like Kelly's company, unspeakable things happen at Doggie Shapes. Enough said.

Hope is the light that lets me imagine that I will spend all the days of my life with Maman et Papa and that each day to come will be as joyful as those already lived.

My wish for you is that Hope also lights your life and shows you the way through any darkness you may encounter.

Love, Mercury Murphy Roushanzamir

No comments: