Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Noo Ruz Goodies

My American friends & fans may not know that Noo Ruz is a time for giving gifts, especially to youngsters. I sincerely hope & trust that you will remember this next year. Gifts may include, but are not limited to, new clothing, toys, bones and other desirable objects.

Below I show off my Noo Ruz goodies which range across the spectrum of acceptable presents. For example, the newest addition to my wardrobe is this shocking pink collar. Accompanying it is a pastel pink 6-foot leash. Together their colors dazzle the eye and attract attention to, what Maman calls, "my stunning beauty." New toys are also a crucial part of the Noo Ruz celebration. Below view photos of my new ball, treat-in-the-toy, and bone.

I would call this Noo Ruz accumulation of presents a partial success. I was not given a red University of Georgia t-shirt. I only received 1 bone. True, I have a new ball, but I'd like a soccer ball as well. At least Maman did not buy me a car seat which she has been threatening to do!

So the season of spring time has been ushered in by the delightful holiday of Noo Ruz. See the photo below -- I chose to shoot the holiday flowers against the background of a world map. This is my way of proclaiming to the world: happy new year, may it bring you happiness & health, prosperity & peace.
































Love to my faithful friends and fans, Mercury

No comments: