Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Emergency Message to my Wonderful (Best) Friend--Santa

Mama's Disastrous Error

I wrote my first seasonal letter to you. Mama typed and posted it, not to my blog but to her own Entertainment and Media Creative Development blog, which may I add is unimpressive (dare I say uninteresting?).

However please use this link to open my personal letter in which I send my very best greetings and provide some guidance on your upcoming crunch time. All of us good little boys and girls all over the world depend upon you. (BTW, although grandpere thinks I'm a boy, I AM NOT)

Love and kisses from your best and most dependable friend, Mercury Murphy Roushanzamir

PS: Don't hold this mistake against Mama this Christmas. xoxox I won't let her make the same mistake again.

No comments: