Monday, February 04, 2019

Belated Thank You, my friend






Dearest Santa!

Imagine my surprise when I received everything on my 2018 Christmas list. I'm so gratified that you noticed my exemplary behavior.

One request, the "Charming Pet" puzzler toy, was too easy for me so i decided to give it to a young puppy, Woody, for whom it seemed more appropriate. And so it is. He figured out the (rather simple) puzzle and was puffed out with pride. It gave him great pleasure. Please remember Woody next here. Here is a photo of my Mama with Woody and his boy:

[ I trust you'll remember my generosity (good behavior) for Christmas 2019.]

BTW, were you surprised and delighted to find the single-malt Scotch and cookies that i left for you close to the fireplace? Did they warm you on your way to the good little girls and boys all over the world?

I shall close by reiterating my sincere thanks (especially for the large package of greenies), hope you'll have a rejuvinating long break from your arduous December schedule, and visit me any time in 2019 and especially--with toys, treats and gifts--at Christmas.  

Love your best pal and buddy, Mercury Murphy Roushanzamir

PS: I really really LOVE you ever so much indeed.

No comments: