Saturday, February 17, 2007

Clamoring: More Mercury


















In the realm of fandom, celebrities are frequently asked to satisfy the unreasonable expectations of their fans.

However I received one particularly touching letter from Will, a devoted follower, who seems to have his finger on the pulse of my loyal readers. Naturally, I don't have time to respond to him personally, but I feel compelled to respond to his request.


"More pictures of Mercury," he cried.


My sincere hopes that this purely pictorial essay chronicalling noteworthy moments during my [as yet brief] life.













It is you, dear fans, who make this blog possible. My sincere thanks for your loving support.


Mercury/M²

1 comment:

Karen Miller Russell said...

I like your pink sweater. But I have a question I have been dying to ask: Mercury, do you wear a raincoat or rainboots on those nasty wet days?