Monday, June 06, 2011

Dark Monday


Dear Friends and Fans,

Can it be that we haven't communicated since the tranquil days of Christmas, with their celebration of peace and presents?

Certainly I have been busily engaged in various artistic pursuits: iphone/tography, photo manipulation, music appreciation and so forth. More about all of those shortly. I've also been exploring the blogosphere and plan to update you on some noteworthy blogs that you may wish to follow as you do mine.

And yet, I am shamed to have neglected you, faithful friends and fans. (at least, I hope you've been faithful)

So why have I titled this entry Dark Monday? You've probably already guessed. It's Doggie Styles day, my monthly visit to what Maman calls the spa. Let's tell it like it is. Doggie Styles is a public bath and also, for the really unlucky ones, shave and a haircut. Adding insult to injury, the bath costs 2 bits---if you reckon in dollars, not cents. Dark Monday refers to bath only visit; deathly Monday, the full treatment.

How did such as nice woman as Kelly surely is enter such a dastardly business?

Some questions in life will never be answered.

No comments: