Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Law & Order




I am a big fan of law and order. Each morning as I peruse the police blotter, I'm struck again by the inane and sometimes vicious and dangerous behavior of human beings.

In this photo you'll note that I'm wearing my Helper Dog uniform. This I wear with great pride since it denotes my status as a responsible dog that fulfills her civic duties to individuals and to society.

But I am also devoted to Law & Order. The original is the best. See reruns on TNT daily. Next Law & Order: Criminal Intent which stars one of my favorite actors, Vincent D'onofrio. Reruns on USA. Law & Order: SVU, third. There's Law & Order: LA which I don't watch because I'm strictly East coast. But a new contender, at least in my viewing world, is Law & Order: UK.
Link
[Break now while I watch same on BBC America.]

I highly recommend watching any of these programs (except LA). You will learn many things about NYC and London, about police procedures and about the justice system. They will augment your scans of the daily police blotter, service on a jury, or voracious consumption of mysteries.

And because all these will occupy so much time, you will keep out of trouble and stay under the radar of Majesty Law [enforcement].

No comments: