Wednesday, June 29, 2011

iPhotography Exhibits



In this photo you see me in my Helper Dog uniform. I help Maman & Papa in many ways: around the house, with the cooking, taking them on walkies, choosing films & TV shows to watch, etc. But I'm not defined by my helper role alone. I have other occupations, ways in which I express the real me.


Now, I'm announcing three sites dedicated to my artist endeavors. Specifically, iPhotography. Both of these pictures have been shot and edited using iPhotography techniques.

iPhotography is a new art, a branch perhaps of 20th century photography, that involves snapping photos using different camera apps available in the iTunes store and then altering them with editing apps.

The camera apps I use are: the iPhone camera, KingCamera,100Cameras, Camera+ and iMaajiCam.

The editing apps: PhotoStudio, PhotoForge2, WordFoto, PhotoShop Express and Photosynth.

Loyal Fans & Friends, Would you like to view my work? If so, visit Doggie Days Diary where you will see many cute pictures of me!

Nature Altered displays a collection of edited pictures of natural landscapes & close-ups.

Word Foto combines images with words to add a dimension to what heretofore was an image-only art form.

I hope you will visit any-- or all --of these three galleries in which I present my creative work. Just click on the links above.

You can record any comments, whether about the techniques or the photo subjects on this blog (below) or on the gallery blogs.

Finally, please visit these galleries from time to time; I promise to add new material on a regular basis. For now, ENJOY! ;-D

As always, yours, Mercury Murphy

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Mercury, I'm not surprised to find out how creative you are! I especially liked "Apocalypse Landscaped," but it reveals to me that you have a dark side despite your devil-may-care demeanor.
Best--Melinda & Lucy