Friday, July 28, 2006

At Home




Here is my Home. I live in a centrally-located 1940s 2-story brick house in an historically protected neighborhood. In the first picture you'll see the porch pictured in previous blog entries. The porch faces east, thus receiving morning sun & nicely shaded in the afternoon hours. My bedroom, in contrast to the house structure, is completely modern. As you see [or perhaps it isn't that clear; Mama, not the best of photographers, took that shot] 4 Persian rugs line the floor. The main room is a loft space-- completely open, breezy and with lots of natural light. My Bucky pillow is light blue to coordinate with the main carpet, while my primary bed toy accents the orange-reds of the remaining 3 rugs. If you click on the photo a larger version will appear on your screen; it shows off nicely my leopard skin blanket. I'd welcome the opportunity to give you the complete tour, to show you the other rooms and the many objets d'art collected from numerous European countries & from as far away as Japan and Ethiopia. I am almost always At Home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested