Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Mercury at the Beauty Salon



Fashion forward, wind blown & gorgeous.
All due to one special person.





Meet Kelly. I go to her salon, Doggie Shapes, about every 6 weeks. As the date approaches, I'm terrified. But Kelly is nice & efficient. First I have a bath-- then she buzzes me, brushes me, and gives me a manicure. Here Kelly's pictured with my friend Mary Catherine. She was recently featured in a photoshoot for a regional life style magazine.

BTW, if you place your cursor over each picture & click you'll be able to view the selected photo in larger dimensions. Try it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»