Thursday, July 20, 2006

They Feed Me





It's said that "man" is a dog's best friend. I count on my Papa & Mama to provide nourishing & [hopefully] tasty food. These pictures demonstrate the hardships I face daily. In the first picture you see evidence that I must creep up on the bare bones of a meal. Next I secure it. I look pleadingly at Papa & Mama, begging them to leave me alone...to [image 4] my lonely & pathetic meal. Occasionally breakfasts & dinners of Eukanuba dry food appear in a plastic bowl. True, Eukanuba is one of the more expensive brands & yes, I expect to be hand fed, but what can I say? It's either dry pre-packaged dog food or a hard bone. No pizza, sushi, or crepes. No single malt or high end vodka. No steak & potatoes. Not even a meat & three.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»